Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunshine Blog Award!

A few days ago, both Emmi at Mommy's Free Time and Flufferwuffer at Cheap Geeks Anonymous gave me this Sunshine Award.  I feel VERY honored to be given this award.  Thank you so much! 


To claim this award all you have to do is make a post thanking the person who gave it to you and passing it along to 12 other blogs that bring Sunshine to your life.

Here are my 12 blogs that bring me sunshine:

1. The Faust Fam- my sister!
2. MommyofFaith19
3. Skinned Knees
4. Fun on A Dime
5. Hon, what's for dinner?
6. Living Word Academy
7. Shelley's Swag
8. Silly Mama Quilts
9. Stanwood Play School
10. Trinity Rose's Garden
11. Homemaker Honey
12. A Trio of Boys

3 comments:

Jacque said...

Oh my! I'm so honored! My very first Blog Award! :) Shonda - you are the best! Can I give it back to you? Cause you are definitely some sunshine in the bloggy world! :) I'll go work on my post now! Hope you are having a GREAT weekend!
Happy 4th of July!

Brooke said...

WOW! Thanks so much for this honor! Happy 4th of July!

Shelley said...

Congrats on your award, Shonda! And thank you so much for passing one on to me :) How very kind of you for thinking of me!

Your sweet and thoughtful personality brings me sunshine, too!!

I hope you have a wonderful week!

((Hugs)),
Shelley