Monday, July 19, 2010

Completing Him Challenge- The Way to a Man's Heart...

 
This week's challenge is: Make your husband a priority. Ask him what his favorite dinner, dessert and drink are. Be sure to serve him all three one night this week. Bonus: cook his favorite dishes all week long!

Well, I am going to do this another week, because this week I am so busy getting ready for a trip.  I want to make my meal really special for my husband and I want to be completely engaged in that process. However, I really do try to make meals that he looks forward to everyday when he comes home from work on a regular basis. 

I hope that you are able to bless your husband by making him a priority this week.  I can't wait to read about what other wives are doing. 


This challenge has really helped me stay focused on my husband.  I hope to continue these great ideas to keep my husband as my priority as God as called me to do.  I love him so much and am so glad that we just celebrated our 6th anniversary this last weekend.


For more inspiration visit Woman Living Well.

1 comment:

Jacque said...

This seems to be such a great challenge that you are participating in. I could probably stand to learn some of this stuff. I definitely feel like I get so caught up in the day to day stuff especially with the kids - that I kinda forget about him. Honestly - he's lucky if he's not having leftovers most days. So thanks for the reminder - I will be checking in with him and when I go the grocery store next time - I'll be sure to pick some things up to cook him up a special meal. I bet I would like it if I just put a little effort in and got started.

Hope you are having a great day!