Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Rhythms of Renewal by Rebekah Lyons Book Review






Rhythms of Renewal by Rebekah Lyons is a book that explores four rhythms that contribute to the path of renewal. The four rhythms are rest, restore, connect and create. In each of these rhythms there are chapters that examine different ideas to mold these rhythms into your life. Rebekah shares vulnerable stories of her struggles and victories. She wrestles with these rhythms until they become part of her life. She encourages her readers at the end of each chapter with reflection questions that would be good for personal study or in a group discussion. 
 This book made me think more about what areas where I lack and how to rise up and prioritize certain rhythms that will give me peace and joy in my life. I think many people will resonate with Rebekah's message as it touches many parts of the life that we all crave. I just finished reading it, but I will be reading it again and answering all the questions and taking inventory on my strengths and areas to improve.  I'm excited for my journey.  


Check out Rebekah Lyons at: https://rebekahlyons.com/

Take a  free quiz to find your strongest rhythm: https://rebekahlyons.com/quiz

*I was a given a complimentary copy of this book for review for being on a launch review team.  All opinions are my own.*


No comments: