Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Homemaker's Friend Daily Planner DOUBLE DEAL! (2016+2017)

Hi Friends!  You know that I LOVE the Homemaker's Friend Daily Planner.  I have used it for almost a year and half now and it's a planner I will buy every year.  But I'm wondering if you love your planner.  It's been almost 6 months into the new year and how is it working for you?  Have you been curious about the Homemaker's Friend Daily Planner?

Well, here's a sweet deal!  You can not only get the 2016 planner, but also the 2017 planner for a double deal!  It's $18.99.

Check out the planner video and blog post here:


2016 & 2017 Planner Combo




DOUBLE DEAL: 2016 and 2017 Homemaker's Friend Daily Planner for $18.99


I really hope you think about getting this great deal.
I'm excited about the new 2017 planner.  It looks lovely.

*I am an affiliate for this company.*






 

No comments: