Sunday, September 15, 2013

Fall Plans

Summer is over (in my eyes) and Fall is slowly creeping in.  I'm ready for the cozy fire, a fragrant candle, hot soups, drinking chai tea while watching a good movie, clear nights, warm blankets and anything that has to do with pumpkin!  Are you with me?

Here are a few things I'm starting up:

Peak313 Living and Active
The 2nd Annual "Living and Active" 5-Week Challenge (Intro) : peak313.com

Memorize Ephesians 1


4 Weeks to a More Organized Home
4 Weeks to a More Organized Home- Money Saving Mom


Countdown to Christmas (using my friend's organized blog)
Here's my Christmas Pinterest Board.

Christmas Tree Scones

Crafts and Food from my Fall Pinterest Board
Thanksgiving munch mix: Cheez-Its, peanuts, pretzel squares, Reese's pieces, caramel corn, honey nut cheerios, marshmallowsWhat are you up to this Fall?  Blessings, Shonda

No comments: