Thursday, August 1, 2013

Back 2 School Survival Guide by Susan Heid from The Confident Mom Review and Discount

 
It's time for BACK to SCHOOL!!  I was a teacher for many years and I love the beginning of the school year, but now the tables have turned and I will be starting school (at home) with my son this year.  I love the routine, new habits, comforting food and sense of excitement that Fall brings.  But for many, the beginning of the school year is daunting.

Susan Heid has a wonderful resource just for you!  It's the Back to School Survival Guide 2013.

This 80 page ebook is filled with practical suggestions for getting your school year started right including schedule changes, basic morning/afternoon/evening/bedtime routines, homework hints and tips, preparing for school, family priorities, teaching responsibility, school lunches and more!

There are also 48 pages of printables:
      Student Planner
      Master Family Planner
      Routine Checklists
      School Information Sheet
      Schedule Adjustment Worksheet
      Countdown Maze
      My Favorites Lunch Planning Worksheet
      Grocery Planner
      Family Fun Worksheet
      Family Meeting Agenda
      School Goals Worksheet
      Classmate Contact Sheet
      Important Dates At-A-Glance Sheet
      Lunchbox Notes, Jokes, and Quotes
      Note to Teacher Form 
 

Susan's step by step suggestions for back to school success are practical, doable and obtainable.  The best part that really made it a personal planner is filling in your own action steps after each survival tip.  Susan doesn't just tell you what to do, she encourages you to take action.  That makes for a very successful and enjoyable school year for you and your children.

I felt like I could confidently make a purposeful and meaningful plan for my school year with this survival guide.  I know that when I have a plan and I have written down schedules, routines, and the family knows what to expect, the chance for a prosperous and thriving school year is available to me and my family.

This guide is adaptable for both families that send kids to school and those that homeschool.

Starting the new school year can be joyful, fun and organized.  Get your Back 2 School Survival Guide today!!


BACK 2 SCHOOL SURVIVAL GUIDE 2013
Regular price: $10
Discount code for $2 off: SCHOOLMOM
Expires: 8/10/13

Get your Back 2 School Survival Guide today!!

No comments: