Monday, October 15, 2012

Cooking with Trader Joe's Cookbook- Easy Lunchboxes with Kelly Lester Book Review (+ free recipe)



I love the Easy Lunchboxes system from Kelly Lester, but even more so, I LOVE recipes that help me fill up that wonderful lunchbox.  Even though I am a stay at home mom, I use the Easy Lunchbox system for when we go on picnics, preparing meals ahead of time in the refrigerator for breakfast or lunch and just for fun!  This cookbook is a perfect companion for helping me to fill this lunchbox with delicious and healthy food...fast!  You can find this cookbook on  Amazon.

About the book 
Cooking with Trader Joe’s Cookbook - Easy Lunch Boxes is a delightfully different cookbook, born from social media. Through the online network that grew around her EasyLunchboxes products, Kelly discovered a world of bloggers and parents whose ideas for attention-grabbing, healthy food matched her own ingenuity – so she brought them together for this book. Among the book’s 32 contributors are popular food bloggers Marla Meridith (the book’s food stylist  and photographer), Aviva Goldfarb, Leslie Durso, and Lisa Leake, with a foreword by food activist Bettina Elias Siegel. The cookbook offers options for the entire family, including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free offerings.


Kelly Lester's EasyLunchbox System, the #1 best-selling lunchboxes on Amazon, has amassed nearly 30,000 Facebook fans solely via word of mouth marketing and her personal, daily involvement with her enthusiastic lunch packing community. 


*I was provided with a free copy of this book for my review. All opinions are my own. I was not compensated for this review.*

No comments: