Saturday, August 20, 2011

HOMEmakers's Challenge with 31 Days to Clean starts Sep 1




Homemakers Challenge

Are you ready to CLEAN?!  As you have seen in my many posts this is an area where I want to be accomplished, but I never seem to get there.  I guess with 2 little ones I shouldn't be too hard on myself, but I just can't seem to do the important things I want to do if my house is in utter disarray.  I can't find anything and life just feels chaotic.  I know that when my world is clean I can do a much better job of doing those activities that I really want to do well: meal planning, playing with my kids, budgeting, lesson planning, relaxing, etc.  do you feel the same way?

Well, HOMEmaker's Challenge is doing a 31 Days to Clean Challenge starting September 1.  Read this POST for further details and sign up.  Get your 31 Days to Clean - Having a Martha House the Mary Way today and get ready for the challenge!

No comments: