Sunday, August 21, 2011

Good Morning Girls Fall 2011



I have done many Bible studies over the years in small groups, one on one and by myself. As you know I thoroughly enjoy studying the Bible and I have a lot of fun interacting with other women and learning from then. I have been through many seasons in my life and right now I have 2 little ones at home. I like to do a lot of activities with my children that occur through the week like library story time, a free preschool program and various other things. I try to a lot of my outings during the day so that I can spend the evenings with my husband. Last winter I discovered Good Morning Girls which is an online accountability group. What a found really unique is that we study God's Word in a very personal way with the SOAP method. Right now I want to free up my mornings for my kids, so I have chosen to only do this Bible study this Fall. I'm so excited that we will be studying 1 John. I have a group of girls that I interact with on Facebook. I just want to invite you to check this out and get involved. You will really enjoy the way that Courtney and Angela have formed this Bible study. So watch this video and go over to Good Morning Girls and take a look around. Here are some posts to check out if you are interested:

*The Unveiling of the Fall Bible study
*Details about the 1 John Fall Bible study
Be sure the watch the videos in these posts!

No comments: