Thursday, August 11, 2011

Booking It- August 2011



52 Ways to Wow Your Husband: How to Put a Smile on His FaceWhen a Woman Inspires Her Husband31 Days to Clean - Having a Martha House the Mary WayThe Ministry of Motherhood: Following Christ's Example in Reaching the Hearts of Our ChildrenAmish Values for Your Family: What We Can Learn from the Simple LifeRoute 66: A Crash Course in Navigating Life with the Bible


*Summer Survival Guide by Jessica Fisher (Life As MOM)

Both of Jessica's ebooks were fantastic.  I am actually going to take the month of August to reevaluate my life and priorities.  I'm so excited.  The Summer Survival Guide is a must have for moms.  Packed FULL of ideas!

I also recommend 31 Days to Clean - Having a Martha House the Mary Way by Sarah Mae.  This book has revolutionized my cleaning vision.  I feel like I have to get everything done in one day, but I can't.  Sarah Mae gives 31 days of Mary challenges and Martha challenges.  I will be doing a few blog posts about my adventures!

I recommend ALL of these books!

No comments: