Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm Booking It in 2010 (February)

So this is what I read in January:
*I started reading through the Bible and I'm on track. Right now I'm in Leviticus.
*I finished Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian
*I read one of the Amish books by Wanda Brunstetter
*I'm currently still going through A Woman's Heart by Beth Moore

This is what I plan to read in February:
*Reading through the Bible (ongoing)
*A Woman's Heart- Bible study (ongoing)
*Starting the Rocky Mountain Legacy Honor's Pledge by Kristen Heitzmann (it's a re-read)
*Loving Your Spouse through Prayer by Cheri Fuller
*Finishing Fairy Tale Weddings by Debbie Macomber
*Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah
*So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore (new book!) Also, there is a great discussion group that will start up on Beth's blog this week: Living Proof Ministries
*The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffinegger

I tend to overextend myself and read too many books at a time, but I love it!

What about you?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved A Woman's Heart; I am currently doing her Esther study with a group in my neighborhood. Good luck with all of your reading.

Alison @ Hospitality Haven said...

I love Wanda Brunstetter's books! I've read SO many of them - plus dozens of other amish-themed books. I grew up in Ontario right by Pennsylvania and I visited Amish country a lot. :)

FishMama said...

Good job!