Saturday, December 26, 2015

Make Over Your Mornings! SALE from December 26-January 8 for only $9

 
 
The Makeover Your Mornings Course is now on SALE for only $9.
 
The great thing about this course is that you can take it whenever it's convenient for you.
  When you register you will get a password to access the website.
You can download the workbook and there are 14 videos to watch.
I would suggest that you watch 1 video per day.  You can do 14 days in a row or every other day.
Whatever works for you.
 
This course covers more than what to do in the morning.
It's about rearranging your time to make a better life both for your days, weeks, months and year. 
 
 
You can get Day 1 for free!
And if you purchase the course and you are not satisfied there is a 30 day money back guarantee.
 
Take a look at Day 1 and decide if this would be a good fit for you.
 
I personally have benefited from Crystal's ideas for making my life more intentional and fulfilling by implementing her strategies for helping my day start and end well and thinking about my future goals and things I want to accomplish.
 
I will be doing it again this January.  I'm excited to make goals for this new year!
 
SALE from December 26-January 8
Only $9
 


*I am an affiliate for this course and I am pleased to endorse it.  Any purchase you make is no extra cost to you.  Thanks for your support.*
 
 

No comments: