Wednesday, August 5, 2015

When Calls the Heart: Trials of the Heart (Movie 1) and Heart and Soul (Movie 2) DVD Review

 
 
 
As the second season of When Calls the Heart begins, Jack and Elizabeth travel back to Hamilton to take Elizabeth home to help care for her mother.  They do not anticipate Charles, a family friend,  to start to rekindle a "romance" with Elizabeth.  Jack returns to Coal Valley, a trial begins to clear Noah Stanton's name in the mine tragedy and Abigail suspects Bill Avery of not being completely honest about his past.  Rosemary pokes her nose in everyone's business and becomes interested in the new man who comes to start a logging business in place of the mining business.  There are love triangles, mystery and uncertain moments for all characters as this new season starts. 
 
 
I am so glad to continue this journey with Jack and Elizabeth, but in these two DVD's they were not really together at all.  I did see lots of other people adding to the mix of characters that can add some excitement and maybe some frustration for the leading couple.  I am very interested to find out what happens with Abigail and Bill Avery.  Abigail does a fine job of giving a cold shoulder to a very dishonest man who continues to pursue her.  I would totally do what she does!  I think Elizabeth is very naïve in her relationships with men.  She seems to really like Jack, but spends a lot of time with Charles in intimate conversations and she doesn't seems to think that he has much interest in her beyond being a friend.  Oh, I know how I want things to end, but I guess I will have to wait.  
 

 
*I was given a complimentary copy of these DVD's for review.  All opinions are my own.*
 

No comments: