Sunday, June 28, 2015

Recipe for Summer: Breakfast Salad

So the other day I couldn't think of anything to make for dinner, but I knew I wanted a salad.  I usually don't go for salads with hard boiled egg, but I thought I would give it a try.  So I did!  Here is what I came up with.  I shared it on my personal facebook page and got lots of  "likes." 



Breakfast Salad:
Lettuce or Spinach
1 hard boiled egg cut in chunks
2 slices of turkey bacon cut in small pieces
1/2 an avocado
a bit of grated cheddar cheese
1/2 tomato cut (I added this after I took the picture)

Very good and healthy!  Enjoy!  PS.  I actually eat this for lunch, but I call it breakfast salad since it's all stuff I would eat at breakfast. 

Speaking of breakfast, be sure to sign up for the  30 Day Simple Green Smoothie Challenge for July!   It's FREE!  I love the smoothie recipes the have.  Have a great day!

No comments: