Monday, December 10, 2012

2013 Weekly Household Planner Discount!!

  ATTENTION all busy moms!!  
I have been looking for a complete and easy way to be organized weekly- I found it!  Susan Heid at The Confident Mom has created a weekly planner with everything on it, including household tasks to complete each day.  I don't know about you, but I can get distracted and overwhelmed rather quickly.  I have a million things to do and I don't get to them because I don't plan.  However, Susan has already done ALL the planning for me.  I have been using this planner for a few months and I can see a difference in my day.  I feel much more confident and also I don't have to take extra time figuring out what needs to be done.

Please watch my one minute video and see what 5 things I like about Susan's planner:






Susan is offering a discount off the entire planner including the supplement  ($2 off on the $14 version).
Discount Code: KNOW13
Ends Monday, Dec 10. 
Click HERE.



TheBetterMom.com

No comments: