I got this idea from Mom Life Today to write 20 things I love about being a mom!
- When my son said "I love you" for the first time he said "I you." Now he yells, "Mommy, mommy, mommy, I love you!"
- Looking into my child's eyes.
- Watching the faces of my children light up when I do something silly.
- Tickle time
- Hearing my little son praying
- Watching my daughter learn new skills to keep up with her brother.
- Cuddle time
- Being the one my kids rely on for comfort
- Hugging time
- Watching my son make his sister giggle
- Relaxing in the reading rocking chair with both my kids on my lap
- Being asked to play by my son, "Mommy, will you play with me?"
- When my son remembers to say "May I please..."
- Playing hide and seek with a my little guy who doesn't know how to hide!
- Listening to my little son talking about his daddy.
- Hearing my son sing Scripture songs
- Watching my children learn to be independent.
- Having the privilege to PRAY for my children everyday with Warrior Prayers and the MOD Squad.
- Cooking with my son
- Playing peekaboo with my daughter
My two precious babies!
|Jessna is 1 year old|
|Shrade is 3.5 years old|