Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Homemaker's Friend Daily Planner BOGO Sale!! Ends Aug 31, 2019

800x300 Affiliate Planner BOGO Ad



Homemaker's Friend Daily Planner BOGO Sale for 2019 and 2020!!


Several years ago I was floundering around with a planner that I had printed off week by week.  I wasn't able to keep up with it and eventually gave up.  Then I discovered this planner from Sue Hooley known as the Homemaker's Friend Daily Planner.  

 Here are the features I love about it: 
*It's a convenient size.  I can slip it into my purse.
*The weekly task list helps me organize my to do list.
*I can record and see my menu plan for the whole week on the two page spread.
*I plan birthdays, cleaning projects, clothes I need, makeup brands, books to read and more.
*The tear out shopping lists are handy for recording my shopping needs and using for my grocery run.
*I keep a master list of shopping needs from my favorite stores.
*I can see a month at a glance.
*It's my brain and I LOVE it!

This planner has been such a positive impact in my life to be organized, productive and happy!





Recently I moved and this planner has helped me organize my new life schedule as my kids are now in school.  We've been having a very fun and busy summer and it's great to keep my running list of things that need to be done.  There are SO many family birthdays in the summer.  I also run a Podcast Club and do many book reviews, so this planner keeps me on task.  










Take a look inside:
 


No comments: