Thursday, June 28, 2012

8 Weeks to a Less Cluttered Home by Keeper of the Home


I've been meaning to tell you about this all week. Stephanie at Keeper of the Home has a great challenge that I'm taking. If you know me, I love to clean and I am always ready for a cleaning challenge if it will help enhance my life! So for 40 days or 8 weeks Stephanie has made an easy way to declutter your home.  Go to Keeper of the Home and download the free printable for the 8 week challenge.  Basically, spend 30 minutes a day in one area each day and get rid of 10 things.  By the end of 40 days, you will have done a lot of decluttering and have 400 less things!  Ha, I look forward to the transformation.  I will be on vacation for a week in there, but I might double up some days.  Will you join too?  It starts Monday, July2.

Check out all the encouragement on  Facebook.
.

No comments: