Monday, July 9, 2018

2019 Homemaker's Friend Daily Planner + BOGO offer for 2018!!

2019 Planner BOGO


The NEW 2019 planner is available + get a free 2018 planner with this BOGO offer.

 That's right you get 6 FREE months of planning for the prince of ONE!

Every year I choose the Homemaker's Friend Daily Planner because it works for me!

There are so many great features wrapped up in this little book: 
*Yearly calendar with extra space for journaling
*Monthly calendars with a space to write goals for each month
*Weekly layout with places for task list, birthdays/appointments and menu
*Tasks list or whatever lists you want to make (I like writing down what I read, memorize, good recipes to remember, etc.)
*Projects lists for birthdays, house projects, business/ministry projects
*Other information like phone numbers, important dates, frequent business listings
*Tear out shopping lists with space at the back to write clothing sizes, gift idea and master shopping lists
*Double sided pocket for storing receipts, stamps business cards, etc.

Of course, one of the best features is the weekly Scripture verse which brings me back to center when I feel that my life is out of control.  And it keeps me focused on what is truly important.  

There are a LOT of ways to use this handy planner.  I keep it next to me and I can even carry it in my purse.  


BUY HOMEMAKER'S FRIEND DAILY PLANNER 2019
GET 2018 PLANNER TOO!
Click HERE to purchase (see page layouts).
Only $14.99 plus FREE menu planning downloads

This offer only good through July!


*I am an affiliate. Thank you for your support in this purchase.*

No comments: