I am not easy to please and I truly appreciate the time and effort that Miranda made to put together this Stitch Fix. I was very honest with what I thought of each piece so hopefully that will help them to better style my Stitch Fix.
And since I'm not planning to shop much this summer, I scheduled my next Stitch Fix for August.
You can read all my Pros and Cons from my last Stitch Fix HERE.
Are you ready to try it out? Read the directions below and get started for FREE!
Here is how it works:
- Sign Up and Complete Your Style Profile After signing up you can start immediately on your Style Profile. We need to know your size, shape, style, price preferences, and lifestyle to get your Fix right. It’ll take about 10 minutes.
- Schedule a Stitch Fix Pick a date, and we’ll send you a box of 5 clothing and accessory items we’ve hand-picked just for you. Schedule monthly, or as often as you like—it’s your call. You pay a $20 styling fee up front, which serves as credit toward anything in your Stitch Fix shipment.
- Try it all on Try on everything we send you—you never know what you’ll like until you see it on. Pair it with items already in your closet. Each item includes style cards with ideas and inspiration on how to wear it.
- Decide Take 3 days to decide what you’ll keep. Pay for just what you want to keep, return the rest in our pre-paid mailing bag at any USPS mailbox. Keep all 5 items and you save 25% off the entire shipment.
- Check Out Give us feedback on your Stitch Fix shipment—our secret (styling) sauce gets better over time if we know what did and didn’t work for you.
Sign up for Stitch Fix today!!